A simple life.
That is the last thing I would have wanted a few years ago – I was the girl who wanted to be out and about all the time, I wanted to be the girl with lots of things. I wanted to have albums and albums on Facebook of all my fun times with all my friends. But thanks to some very big life lessons I have toned down and learned to embrace and love a simple life, so much so that I wouldn’t have it any other way, even if I could!
These are some of the best things in life;
– A good book
– The outdoors with lots of trees and pretty flowers
– Sitting with a notepad and jotting down thoughts, feelings, ideas.
– Spending the day in bed with your favourite person
– The internet. Social media, Pinterest and blogs have all become a huge part of my life that I really enjoy.
– Family time
– A good movie or two
– My blog, what started as just a fun way to practice writing has now become such a big part of my life
– A nice bath, with some bath goodies and music
– Any time spent in a bookstore, a stationary store or a vintage shop
– A really pretty notebook
What are the simple things that you love in life?