– Into thinking that if you had just a little bit more you would be happy because 99.9% of us are gluttonous fools who will always want more and are not grateful for what we already have.
– By the lives people CHOOSE to share with you on social media.
– Into thinking that anyone woke up like that
– By thinking that money brings happiness, you have to find happiness in yourself.
– Into thinking it is ever okay to be an asshole! It is never okay, okay?
– Into settling, for anything.
– By thinking anything is easy or should come easily because the good things are worth the effort.
– By thinking that tomorrow is a given
– By anyone telling you it is not okay to be selfish in your twenties because