For the Crust
- 16.5oz (approx. 500grams of cookie dough)
A cookie dough recipe if you don’t have one
125g butter, softened
1/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/4 cup custard powder
Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add egg. Beat until combined.
Sift flour and custard powder over butter mixture. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine. Divide dough in half. Press each half into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Roll each disc out between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick.
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 package of vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- For the Topping
- strawberries (5 medium)
- cantaloupe slices cut out with a star cookie cutter
- kiwi (1)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread out the cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet or a pizza stone (if you want to serve it on a nice plate, it would work best to put it on two pieces of parchment paper that can be pulled out after cooling.)
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Using a handheld mixer on medium, mix the cool whip, pudding mix, and milk together until smooth and fluffy, about three minutes. Spread out on the cooled cookie.
- Add the strawberries, then cantaloupe, then pineapple, then kiwi, then blueberries, then blackberries.
- Cut and serve!
**Image and recipe source: wineandglue.com