I spotted this questionnaire on the Superficial Girls blog and I just had to answer the questions because confession time – I am a full blown shopaholic.
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
YES and YES.
2. How would you classify your style?
I made up a word for this a while ago – INBOGRUNGE, a combination of indie, boho and grunge.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Mr Price, 90% of my cupboard is Mr Price. Cheap and trendy
4. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I don’t generally splurge, well I do, but not that big of a splurge but if I did it would be Chanel or Kate Spade
5. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
I am the plainest Jane when I go shopping, I don’t even add accessories because I need easy on and off without hooking and all that jazz so a pair of jeans, slops and easy tee do the job for shopping
6. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Head wear – hats, berets, headbands, you name it
7.What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Longer length vests from Jay Jay’s – I layer… alot!
8. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Big ass sunglasses
9. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
Dungarees – I secretly love them…
10. Who is your fashion icon?
Toughie – I have a few, Blake Lively, Whitney Port, Alexa Chung and many many more!
I am not going to tag anyone BUT please feel free to answer the questions in the comments section or on your blog 🙂