– The only way to handle disappointment is to move on and believe that better things are coming
– Headbands really are the answer to bad hair days
– Even though I bought an eReader, I prefer going into book shops and buying actual books
– Finding something suitable for the Durban July is a difficult task at which I am failing hopelessly – so much pressure (how do the celebs to the red carpet? Oh yes they have stylists and millions)
– There’s nothing quite like someone believing in you enough to give you opportunities you’ve dreamed of
– Twitter is like high school – very cliquey and judgemental, but I still can’t stay away
– Simba’s new Salt & Vinegar chipstix are so rad!
What have you learnt recently?